Medical face mask
ONE. Definition of Mask:
Cover is worn around nose and mouth for filtering air export nose, to be able to achieve blocking harmful gases, dust, droplets out with the wearer's nose and oral cavity appliances. The general medical surgical mask features a three-layer structure, the outside layer is resistant in order to liquid splashes, the middle layer is usually a barrier against bacteria, the inner layer absorbs moisture and moisture released because of the wearer, and the nasal area is fixed by a strong aluminum strip. The working principle of a mask filtering particles could be to use different interception means of particles of different measurements, such as inertial impaction, interception, diffusion, along with electrostatic attraction.
2. Method of Face Masks:
2-1. Group by shape: Masks tend to be divided into three styles: flat type, folding type and cup shape based on the shape. Flat-type masks are easy to carry, but have poor adhesion; folding masks are easy to transport; cup-shaped breathing space is usually large, but not convenient to handle.
2-2. Classification by using style:
(1) Head-mounted: suitable for workshop workers who wear for a long time, which is troublesome to help wear.
(2) Ear-worn style: easy to wear, made for frequent putting on in addition to taking off.
(3) Neck-worn kind: S-hook and some soft material connectors are utilized to convert the ear straps suitable neck-band type suitable for long-term wear, which is easier for workshop workers sporting hard hats or protective clothing.
2-3. Classification by way of materials used:
(1) Gauze Encounter Masks: There are however some workshops that apply gauze masks, but the GB1908 4-2003 standards they follow abide by lower requirements and never meet the standards regarding GB2626-2019. It can only protect large particles with dust.
(2) Non-woven Deal with Masks: Most disposable clean masks are non-woven markers, which are mainly depending on physical filtration supplemented simply by electrostatic adsorption.
(3) 100 % cotton Face Masks: The cotton face mask only features a warming effect without filtering the small particles such as PM2. A FEW.
(4) Paper Face Markers: suitable for food, beauty as well as other industries, with good weather permeability, easy to work with and comfortable, etc. That paper used follows GIGABITE / T 22927-2008 typical.
2-4．Classification by scope connected with application:
(1) Medical goggles: There are three varieties in China: medical normal masks, medical surgical markers, and medical protective goggles.
(2) Particulate protective masks: Industrial use complies along with GB 2626-2019 standard, unique labor protection equipment security mark certification (LA certification), inside 2015 from mandatory qualifications to voluntary certification. If it can be used for anti-fog plus haze, it needs to work with the insert type, which will must meet the GB / T 32610-2016 normal. Civil use complies together with GB / T 32610-2016 typical.
(3) Warm cloth markers: Warm masks, suitable regarding winter wear, only should meet the relevant specifications of fabrics.
(4) Some other special industries: such seeing that chemical industry.
2-5. In accordance with protection level (See the following chart):
Different countries along with different industries have designed different standards, which are divided in to different protection levels as outlined by different particle filtration efficacy. At present, the principal standards of Chinese skin masks include:
1. GIGABITE / T 32610-2016 《Daily Protecting Face Mask Technical Specifications》
ONLY TWO. GB 2626-2006 or GIGABITE 2626-2019《Respiratory Protective Equipment, Self-priming Filtration system Anti-particulate Respirator》
3. YY 0469-2011《Medical Surgical Face Masks Technical Requirements》
FOUR. YY/T 0969-2013《Medical Face Cover for One-time Use》
SOME. GB 19083-2010《Technical Requirements regarding Medical Protective Face Masks》
So currently there are divided into three classes: Daily Protection, Labor Defense, Medical Protection.